June 1, 2014

June Link Ups for the Full House Reading Challenge 2014.

So we are into the month of June, we are coming up to the halfway mark in the year.  How are your challenges going?  I know I am doing really well with some, but have others I need to put my foot down on the accelerator.

Congratulations to the May link up winner.
Winner
Isa from Chasing Quills.


There will be a $10 Amazon voucher or up to $10 choice at the Book Depository for one book review, that will be drawn at the end of June.  Winner to be announced at beginning of July. The winner has 48 hours to reply before another person is chosen.


4 comments:

  1. I only joined two challenges this year (in addition to the Goodreads Challenge): Mt. TBR, and I'm halfway there; and Southern Literature Challenge - finished.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we do more than one in June do we still linkz it up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KayCee
      Most certainly, you can put as many as are a part of the challenge - doesn't matter when read in the year. Just link when it suits you.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...