July 28, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?
Sheila at Book Journey runs It's Monday! What Are You Reading?
Thank you to Sheila for hosting this meme, which always adds books to my TBR wishlist!

This past week I tidied my bookshelves a little, went through cupboards etc., and put all my TBR books on one bookshelf and then set aside a carton of books to go to our local book fair in October.  I find it hard to part with books, but some books I know I won't read again!  Might as well pass them on for a good cause.

This week I read:
Another book by my 
favourite Australian author
Finished my audiobook

1st one in her Green Mountain series
Liked it, but love Marie Force's writing .

At present I am reading:
Fiona's Flame by Rachael Herron

I have begun listening to:
Stealing Home by Sherry Woods
After reading Swan Point, I fell in love with the Sweet Magnolia series and have started at the beginning!  I know should read in order, but actually didn't realise Swan Point was a series book when I requested it from NetGalley.

What's up next:
Most likely Seduction in Death by J. D. Robb



17 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of Anslie Patton, will have to look her up!

    Enjoy your reading week!
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got more book sorting to do too. I've got a pile of new books I wanted to give to the K-mart Wishing Tree but it means hanging on to them til Dec, I guess I've waited 6 months, what's another few hey lol. I'll be reading more Ainslie Paton thanks to you Kathryn :)
    Have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, love her writing! So pleased I took a punt on her last year.

      Delete
  3. Any time I hear the words, "My favorite author," my ears prick up. I must find out more about this author. Thank you!

    Here's my It's Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ordered a bunch of books and will have to reorganize my shelves when I get them. I'm looking forward to it. :)

    I really wan to read the Marie Force book, soon. I've yet to read a book by this author.

    Happy reading!

    My Monday Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only read one book by Marie Force but I liked it enough to buy the rest of the series. I wish I had a TBR shelf. I'm currently at the TBR room stage of my book addiction. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that title: Hooked on a Feeling...there was a song that still plays in my head...LOL.

    Save the Date is headed my way. Love this author. Enjoy the week, and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this title could be based on a song, it does refer to music, but I am no good with songs unless they are very obvious!

      Delete
  7. Save the Date is on my radar. I haven't heard of your favorite Aussie author so will have to look out for her. I've heard of Marie Force, but haven't read her books. Have a wonderful week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is always hard to part with books! Every year our local Friends of the Library holds a book sale to benefit Women In Transition, so it makes it a bit easier to let them go for a good cause. Save the Date is an audio I want to get to soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does help when you know that it is raising money for a cause. Our book fair raises money for various causes. I always go and buy more books!!

      Delete
  9. I recognize several of the authors listed. I've enjoyed Marie Force and Sherry Woods. I have heard of Mary Kay Andrews and thought I had heard of Rachel Herron but it was Rita Herron. Looking up Rachel I picked up a free novella to try. Thanks! I hope you enjoy your reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love to know of other Marie Force readers! I had not read anything by Rachel Herron either, this is my first book by her.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...