August 22, 2014

Book Blog Walkers Check In 22nd August.

This challenge is organised by Felicia over at the Geeky Blogger's Book Blog. And this week Jen at That's What I'm Talking About is hosting it for August.

This week:
Saturday: 30 min walking
Sunday: 30 min  walking 
Monday: 30 min  walking
Tuesday: 30 min  walking
Wednesday: rest
Thursday: 20 min walking - the cold sleety rain sent me on a shorter course!
Friday: rest

I am listening to River Road by Jayne Ann Krentz, so far very much enjoying it.  I have had it for awhile but was put off by a review on Audible that gave the narrator a poor mark, however she is fine by me! 

5 comments:

  1. You always do so good!! I was lazy last week! That is good you are enjoying the audio book. Sometimes I get put off sometimes from a bad review but later I am surprised at how much I liked it. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy. Yes big relief that I don't mind the narrator. Should not read reviews before... but then again I have had some lucky saves by reading them!

      Delete
  2. Yay you!! Not the best week for me, scrapbook camp, rain and slackness on my part lol ... time to get back on track. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...