October 17, 2014

BookBlogWalkers 17th October.

This challenge is organised by Felicia over at the Geeky Blogger's Book Blog.

Well my worst week of the year!  Only 3 days of walking, although I did get up to 4000 - 5000 steps walking around school.  The school term just got of to a busy and somewhat energy draining start and I decided to cut back hopefully just for this week!

Saturday: 40 min walk
Sunday: 40 min  walk
Monday: Nada
Tuesday: Zilch
Wednesday: 30 min walk
Thursday: Zero
Friday: Nadir

Okay so back on the horse tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. That's okay, things happen! You still did great.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you didn't give up! I think we all have weeks like this and this wasn't really a bad one! Good luck this week (and I love your creative ways of say nothing LOL) !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yeah I won't give up, I think it may have been the shock of returning to work after holidays!

      Delete
  3. Hey 3 days is still good, sometimes you just need to be kind to yourself. Hope you feel energised this coming week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are right - we all have off weeks in exercise and reading! Last week was off for me for walking but still 3 counts. More on the ball this week though!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...