Bloggiesta has finished.
I didn't get as involved as I had planned but I went off on a few tangents and got other tasks done. I intend going back to some other mini challenges and doing them gradually in the next weeks.
My Plans were:
- clear out Bloglovin and also re-organise my groups Done
- sort my Pinterest book boards a little more and add old reviews to them. A little
- ask a question about moving to Wordpress I did ask and it led me off on a whole exploration tangent, short answer at the moment is I am not moving, but will explore more in coming months.
- plan and write a Discussion post No
- take part in one twitter chat at least (one completed )
- explore the mini challenges and join one or two Completed one at Joy's Book Blog and I am starting up a month in review link up, see below.
- comment on other Bloggiesta challenge blogs Some
- complete March in review post I'll get to it in the next 24 hours!
- ... whatever I think of .... Well the Wordpress thing took up a lot of my time, but I feel it was worthwhile, and while watching a video I noticed how the guy had all his Bookmarks on his Google Chrome bar organised, so I did mine!
Month in Review meme beginning at the end of this month here on the Book Date and at the end of every month, and bloggers can link to it as they do their reflections into that first week of April.