May 3, 2016

2016 Bookish Resolutions. April Check In.

Because Reading is better than reali life
The New Year: 2016 Bookish Resolutions Challenge hosted by Laura @ trips down imagination road and Michelle @Because Reading

My original goals post.

Books: 
Read one J. D. Robb book. Two NZ authors read this month.
On track with the J. D. Robb books. Now read 3/10 NZ authors.
Reading Challenges are on track, just need to read more of the books I buy!

Blogging:  I participated in the #AtoZ Challenge for April on my  Discovering Daisies blog. They were basic posts but I completed it! 


Personal

  • Getting lots of quilting done and still enjoying The Splendid Sampler two blocks a week. Plus started another one of the same blocks in children's fabric and still working on a fusible applique quilt. 
  • No more done on the house as yet, after the intial flurry of painting.
  • I've cut my goal back to 50 000 steps a month now as winter approaches. Didn't make that goal any week in April though, more in the 30 000 to 40 000 realm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...