February 19, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

badge

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organise yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog   and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

Jen Vincent, Teach Mentor Texts, and Kellee of Unleashing Readers decided to give It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a kidlit focus. If you read and review books in children’s literature – picture books, chapter books, middle grade novels, young adult novels, anything in the world of kidlit – join them!
a divide
Hi everyone, hope you had a great reading week. I did indeed. Summer continues to roll on. They say bad weather is coming but not sure if we will feel the effects of the weakening cyclone here or not. Hoping not!                                                          

What I read last week:

book cover book cover

book cover

What I am reading at present:

I am about to start reading...
book cover

And still listening to Sweet Tea and Sympathy by Molly Harper

Up next:

At this point in time I am not sure! I read I'll Be Your Blue Sky very quickly because I was liking it so much so I will have a little space from review books to choose one off my own shelf, but can't decide what just yet.  Or maybe I'll go to the library.

Last Weeks Posts
Hearts of Resistance   Soraya M. Lane

a divide

24 comments:

  1. Hope the bad weather passes you by! Always nice to read off the shelf! Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your books look good...I have read Marisa de Los Santos (Love Walked In), so I am curious about I'll Be Your Blue Sky.

    Enjoy your summer weather...with no cyclone, hopefully.

    Thanks for sharing, and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the cyclone doesn't affect you! The Woman Left Behind looks good.

    Hope you have a wonderful week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here it's cold, clear, and windy. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty covers this week! I hope you don't suffer rough weather.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you read some good books! I'm curious about Carnevale's book. I'll have to watch for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cover for The Memories That Make Us!
    Happy reading (without the cyclones)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great link up! I've found several books to add to my want to read list! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kathryn! I'm so glad to hear you are enjoying I'll Be Your Blue Sky; I've read another of the author's books, and really liked it, so I may need to try this one. I hope the weather holds out for you and doesn't get too bad; hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had a great week! Those books all look so good. It's been a long time since I read a Linda Howard book. She's always good. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope the cyclone weakens and wobbles off. We hate hurricanes here.

    https://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/02/the-cybils-winners-single-book-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you are spared from the bad weather!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm looking forward to reading, I'll Be Your Blue Sky, I am glad it was a quick enjoyable read for you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you miss they bad weather too.

    Beautiful covers - enjoy your books and your week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the cover for The First Kiss of Spring! Makes me long to see flowers in my garden again. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my, a cyclone? I hope you're not affected. I'll try to work on my post today. I have some other tasks to get to first and I promised to take out my Boo Boo for a bit while her sister's at a tea party.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the cover for The Memories that Make Us. It's so bright and vibrant. I didn't get a lot of reading done this week. Hopefully I can catch up on some reading this coming week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed I'll Be Your Blue Sky! I have an ARC, but haven't gotten around to reading it yet. I loved her earlier books, but not so much her most recent.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank's for sharing what you are reading and have read. It's nice to see what everyone is enjoying or not enjoying ^_^! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds like you are having a great reading week, with a lot of variety! I always enjoy Marisa de los Santos, especially because she is local writer, from our little area here! Her husband is also an author, and they have written middle-grade books together.

    Enjoy that one and your other books this week!

    Sue

    Book By Book

    ReplyDelete
  21. I’m glad you had a good reading week! It’s snowing here right now, so we could use some warm weather.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hope you get good weather. Enjoy your reads and have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh they all look nice. I need to start the Howard one as well. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've got the Emily March coming up next. I'm in the middle of a thriller so I think I'll be a nice change. Somehow I've never read Linda Howard but she's on my TBR. Hopefully the weather won't be too bad and the cyclone effects will be really weak. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...