December 1, 2013

I Love Library Books Reading Challenge 2014


Hop on over to get the full details at Book Dragon's Lair.

 Requirements:
  • choose a level - you may move up as needed, just not down.
  • check books out of the library
  • books may overlap with other challenges
  • any format allowed (print, ebook, audio)
  • reviews are not necessary but a list of books read is. 
  • a blog is not necessary, just comment that you want to join in.
I am going to go in at the chapter book level - 12 books. I am not a prolific user of our local library but I did use it this year (2013) when I was reading through a particular series.  I would like to see myself using it more. 

I Love Library Books Reading Challenge 2014

14/12 books

1. Archangel's Kiss    Nalini Singh
2. Archangel's Consort   Nalini Singh
3.  Archangel's Blade  Nalini Singh
4.  Archangel's Storm  Nalini Singh
5.  The Wedding Bees  Sarah-Kate Lynch
6.  Frantic                      Katherine Howell
7. Nobody But Him      Victoria Purman
8 Archangel's Legion   Nalini Singh
9  One Foot in the Grave   Jeaniene Frost
10  Harvest                    Tess Gerritsen
11. When Beauty Tamed the Beast  Eloisa James
12   Judgement in Death.   J D Robb



I have now completed this challenge.  I will continue to list books read from the library, and set a bigger challenge in 2015

13  Betrayal in Death   J D Robb
14  Seduction in Death   J D Robb

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Kathryn!
    I am excited to find you participated in this one as Ihadn't noticed it before -
    Just now that Sheila at Book Journey has started hers -
    Luv that this one doesn't require reviews as that is where work comes in to completing them ;)

    Glad you're passed your commitment and committing to more for 2014 - Well Done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yes I am going to do Sheila's one for 2015. Reading more library books has gotta be good!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...