December 30, 2014

2015 Book Blog Discussions

Book Discussion Challenge 2015 banner
As you can see on the banner above this is hosted by Feed Your Fiction Addiction and It Starts at Midnight.

This time its not so much about reading as writing discussion posts and adding your twopence to discussions going on.  Now first of all I love the banner, so cute. So I have gone back and forth for a number of days considering this as I don't know if I have any 'discussion' topics much in me.  However I would like to get my little toes slightly wet on this one.  Head over to Feed Your Fiction Addiction blog to get the details.  Discussions are in regard to books or book blogging - no off topic discussions.

I am going in at Level 1 - Discussion Dabbler.  1 - 12 discussions.  Surely I can manage one, but if I achieve say 4 or 5 I'd be very delighted.


5 comments:

  1. Best of Luck.

    I am a chicken when it comes to challenges. This ones sounds fun, though. I have to check it out. Thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...yep...scary.

      I looked at the instructions, and I really don't understand what to do.

      I have to think about it.

      Delete
  2. Yay! So glad you're joining us! Watch for the first link-up post on Thursday - I'll include some discussion ideas for people who are looking for a little inspiration! :-)

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole, I appreciate the ideas and will be on the look out.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...