This challenge is organised by Australian Women WritersThe 2015 Australian Women Writers Challenge was set up to help overcome gender bias in the reviewing of books by Australian women. The challenge encourages avid readers and book bloggers, male and female, Australian and non-Australian, to read and review books by Australian women throughout the year. You don’t have to be a writer to sign up. You can choose to read and review, or read only.
I am not Australian but a New Zealander who is very happy to read Australian women authors.
I am going to aim for:
15 read and reviewed.
This may be a little on the low side as I read more than that actually by Australian women in 2014, but I will aim small for my first year of doing this challenge.
1. Jilted Rachael Johns
2. Come What May Sherryl Caulfield
3. The Secrets of Midwives Sally Hepworth
4. The Road to Hope Rachael Johns
5. Intensive Care Nicki Edwards
6. White Balance Ainslie Paton
7. Insecure Ainslie Paton
8. Only We Know Victoria Purman
9. Zac & Mia A. J. Betts
10. Bitter Greens Kate Forsyth
11. Inconsolable Ainslie Paton
12. Running Like China Sophie Hardcastle
13. The Beast's Garden Kate Forsyth
14. The Patterson Girls Rachael Johns
15. Incapable Ainslie Paton