December 21, 2016

Audiobook Challenge 2017

Hosted this year by Hot Listens and Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  You can find out all about it over there at both places.

Again I will be going for 30+ level My Precious.  Not quite up to the 50+ level!!  And quite okay for that. While the goal is to listen to more than last year, my goal is to enjoy what I listen to. However hope I listen to more in 2017. 

Audiobooks 2017
January to June
  1. Anne of Green Gables   L. M. Montgomery   Narrator: Barbara Caruso
  2. The Chocolate Thief.  Laura Florand   Narrator: Teri Clark Linden
  3. The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend.  Katarina Bivald Narrator: Fiona Hardingham and Lorelei King.
  4. True to the Highlander  Barbara Longley    Narrator: Angela Dawe
  5. The Shadow Sister    Lucinda Riley. Narrator: Jessica Preddy
  6. Etched in Bone  Anne Bishop  Narrator: Alexandra Harris
  7. The Last Chance Matinee   Mariah Stewart   Narrator: Joy Osmanski
  8. True Blue        Luanne Rice   Narrator: Christina Traister
  9. A Man Called Ove    Fredrik Backman     Narrator Joan Walker
  10. One Good Thing   Wendy Wax   Narrator Amy Rubinate
  11. Lover's Knot   Emilie Richards  Narrator Isabel Keating
  12. The Chilbury Ladies' Choir  Jennifer Ryan   Narrator by a number of people
  13. Goodnight from London  Jennifer Robson   Narrator Saskia Maarleveld
July to December
  1. The Forever Summer   Jamie Brenner  Narrator Amy McFadden
  2. Anne of the Island   L. M. Montgomery
  3. The Stars are Fire  Anita Shreve
  4. Until it Fades  K. A. Tucker
  5. Sister's Choice   Emilie Richards
  6. Clean Sweep  Ilona Andrews
  7. The Widow of Wall Street   Randy Susan Meyers  Narrator Susan Bennett
  8. Someone to Love   Mary Balogh   Narrator Rosalyn Landor
  9. Anne's House of Dreams   L. M. Montgomery  Narrator  Karen Savage
  10. Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine.  Gail Honeyman. Narrator Cathleen McCarron
  11. Secrets in Death  J. D. Robb   Narrator Susan Eriksen
  12. Falling to Pieces  - A Quilt Shop Mystery.  Vanetta Chapman   Narrator Pam Ward
  13. The Lighthouse Keeper   Cynthia Ellingsen   Narrator: Kate Rudd
  14. Christmas in Cold Creek   RaeAnne Thayne  Narrator: Celeste Ciulla
  15. The Rejected Writers' Book Club    Suzanne Kelman  Narrator: Tanya Eby
28 books listened to in 2017. So no I didn't make my goal of 30+. Close though. I enjoyed all that I listened to with The Chilbury Ladies Choir  and Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine being my absolute favourites.  Well actually The Stars are Fire was also excellent. I could go on!!

3 comments:

  1. I am going to be doing this challenge too! I am hoping to get to the "Socially Awkward" level of 15-20 :)
    Kim @ booksarelove

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may try this again. I enjoy listening to audiobooks, especially the Overdrive Listen ones as I usually park myself here in front of the laptop at our acacia wood dining table to catch up on blogs and to knit or crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy all of your audiobooks in 2017!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...