December 21, 2016

Audiobook Challenge 2017

Hosted this year by Hot Listens and Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  You can find out all about it over there at both places.

Again I will be going for 30+ level My Precious.  Not quite up to the 50+ level!!  And quite okay for that. While the goal is to listen to more than last year, my goal is to enjoy what I listen to. However hope I listen to more in 2017. 

Audiobooks 2017
  1. Anne of Green Gables   L. M. Montgomery   Narrator: Barbara Caruso
  2. The Chocolate Thief.  Laura Florand   Narrator: Teri Clark Linden
  3. The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend.  Katarina Bivald Narrator: Fiona Hardingham and Lorelei King.
  4. True to the Highlander  Barbara Longley    Narrator: Angela Dawe
  5. The Shadow Sister    Lucinda Riley. Narrator: Jessica Preddy


3 comments:

  1. I am going to be doing this challenge too! I am hoping to get to the "Socially Awkward" level of 15-20 :)
    Kim @ booksarelove

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may try this again. I enjoy listening to audiobooks, especially the Overdrive Listen ones as I usually park myself here in front of the laptop at our acacia wood dining table to catch up on blogs and to knit or crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy all of your audiobooks in 2017!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...