This challenge is being hosted by My Reader's Block and after a little scavenging around I think I will be able to start this challenge and then be on the look out for ones I don't have. I want to read books I like so I will be on the look out for ones that suit. Head on over to obtain the full details.
*Read nine books in the following categories. I have added in those I might read.
1. A book with "Blue"or any shade of Blue (Turquoise, Aquamarine, Navy, etc)in the title/on the cover.
Baltimore Blues Laura Lippman read in February
2. A book with "Red" or any shade of Red (Scarlet, Crimson, Burgandy, etc) in the title/on the cover.
Written in Red - Anne Bishop.
3. A book with "Yellow" or any shade of Yellow (Gold, Lemon, Maize, etc.)
Up At Butternut Creek. Mary McNeer
4. A book with "Green" or any shade of Green (Emerald, Lime, Jade, etc) in the title/on the cover.
Bitter Greens by Kate Forsyth
5. A book with "Brown" or any shade of Brown (Tan, Chocolate, Beige, etc)
Julia's Chocolates by Cathy Lamb
6. A book with "Black" or any shade of Black (Jet, Ebony, Charcoal, etc) in the title/on the cover.
Black Hills. Nora Roberts Read in February
7. A book with "White" or any shade of White (Ivory, Eggshell, Cream, etc)
White Balance Ainslie Paton Read in March
8. A book with any other color in the title/on the cover (Purple, Orange, Silver, Pink, Magneta, etc.).
Silver Thaw by Catherine Anderson - read in February
9. A book with a word that implies color (Rainbow, Polka-dot, Plaid, Paisley, Stripe, etc.).
Outback Blaze by Rachael Johns (Blaze implies a very bright display of light or color).
Listed are the possible books - I may find others, but these are all ones I intended to read, either on my TBR or wishlist, so this challenge pushes me into reading them.