I am joining up again for 2015 for The Eclectic Reader Challenge.
You can read the full details over at Book'd Out blog. Here are a list of the kind of books for the challenge with some of the ones I might read for it added in.
1. Retelling (of fairytale, myth or legend)
Bitter Greens by Kate Forsyth
2. A book set in a country starting with S Scotland.
My Very Best Friend Cathy Lamb
3. PI Crime
Baltimore Blues by Laura Lippman
4. A novel published before you were born
West of Pecos Zane Grey
5. Contemporary romance
Jilted. Rachael Johns
6. Fiction for foodies
Secret of Everything Barbara O'Neal
7. Microhistory (non-fiction)
Clean Katherine Ashenburg
8. SF set in space
9. Sports (fiction or non fiction)
Raw - Martin Crowe
10. Featuring Diversity Passing Through Perfect. Bette Lee Crosby
11. Epistolary Fiction
Where'd You Go Bernadette Maria Semple
12. Middle Grade/YA Adventure
Sidekick Auralee Wallace