January 14, 2013

Read-a-thon Bout of Books Wrap Up.




Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Hours Reading: 25.
Total pages read while reading:  1568
Listening to Audio: 4 hours and 45 minutes.

Books Read = 6




                                             
One Twitter Chat. Enjoyed that, and found it was entertaining and well organised.

Visited number of blogs, and spent time looking around, admiring the way people have their blogs set out and those who had blogs designed especially for them.So many wonderful ones.  I found one or two blogs I wanted to follow and I also found others doing challenges etc that took me off into other blogs to explore.

Great week, it was nice to be on holiday, I think this would be very challenging if I was at work. I doubt I would get as much read for 7.0, but I might just see how I go to compare.

Thanks to Amanda and Kelly for all the hard work they put into this read-a-thon, I bet they lost heaps of their own reading time!




4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...