April 23, 2013

The Wanderer Robyn Carr

The Wanderer.
Robyn Carr
Published March 2013.
Harlequin.
384 pages.


Goodreads Summary.
Nestled on the Oregon coast is a small town of rocky beaches and rugged charm. Locals love the land's unspoiled beauty. Developers see it as a potential gold mine. When newcomer Hank Cooper learns he's been left an old friend's entire beachfront property, he finds himself with a community's destiny in his hands. 

Cooper has never been a man to settle in one place, and Thunder Point was supposed to be just another quick stop. But Cooper finds himself getting involved with the town. And with Sarah Dupre, a woman as complicated as she is beautiful. 

With the whole town watching for his next move, Cooper has to choose between his old life and a place full of new possibilities. A place that just might be home.


A new series begins by Robyn Carr.  I loved her Virgin River series, and was loathe to leave the place.  This place didn't quite wow me as much as Virgin River, but I think it will grow on me.  I enjoyed the story and the characters were believable and endearing.  The romance side was slow to get going but I rarely rate a book on that alone.

It will be interesting to see how this series develops, and I am sure the reader will meet Cooper again as hopefully he will play a role similar to Jack in the Virgin River community.  I will have to wait to find out!  Waiting eagerly!  I am a sucker for Robyn Carr books. Love just about all of them.


5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...