December 26, 2013

2014 NetGalley Reading Challenge

This challenge is being organised by Ariel Avalon and when I saw it I thought why not join it! It is for a year rather than the month long ones. I read and reviewed 19 - 20 in 2013, so  I will choose:
 .     

While I can track what I read and review in NetGalley, it will be interesting for me to track it here on my blog as well.  Part of a challenge too, I think, is finding out what others are reading and liking.  So, I am in.

2014 NetGalley Reading Challenge
33/25 books
1. Back to You by Jessica Scott
2. Do or Die    Suzanne Brockmann
3. Lost Lake    Sarah Addison Allen
4. Evening Stars  Susan Mallery
5. The Chance     Robyn Carr
6. All For You     Jessica Scott
7. The All You Can Dream Buffet  Barbara O'Neal
8. It's Always Been You      Jessica Scott
9. The Midnight Rose          Lucinda Riley
10. Happily Ever After        Elizabeth Maxwell
11.  Waiting on You             Kristan Higgins
12   Four Friends                  Robyn Carr
13  Iron Junction                  Charlotte Nash
14  The Collector                  Nora Roberts
15  February or Forever        Juliet Madison
16  Half Moon Harbor           Donna Kauffman
17 Then and Always              Dani Atkins
18  Dreamweaver Trail          Emily March
19  The Marriage Pact.          Linda Lael Miller
20  Goodnight June                Sarah Jio
21  The Glass Kitchen            Linda Francis Lee
22  The Beekeeper's Ball        Susan Wiggs
23  No River Too Wide          Emilie Richards
24  The Promise                      Robyn Carr
25  Suddenly Last Summer     Sarah Morgan
Challenge completed, however will continue to get tally here to see what I have completed by the end of the year.
26  Talking After Midnight    Dakota Cassidy
27  The Teashop on Lavender Lane   Sheila Roberts
28  Return to Homecoming Ranch   Julia London
29  Mr Right Goes Wrong       Pamela Morsi
30  Fiona's Flame                     Rachael Herron
31  Sandpiper Island                Donna Kauffman
32  The Homecoming              Robyn Carr
33  Country at Heart                 Mandy Magro

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I'll be joining in as well. My problem with Net Galley is that my eyes are often bigger than the time I have available to read, so I end up needing to archive titles without having read and reviewed them. Maybe this challenge will help keep me on track!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being a newbie on NetGalley - relatively, I don't over request, and I only ask for those I think I might like. Maybe will branch out a bit this year.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...