September 20, 2014

BookBlogWalkers Check in. 19th Sept.

This challenge is organised by Felicia over at the Geeky Blogger's Book Blog.


Saturday:   35 min walk
Sunday:      35 min walk
Monday:    30 min walk 
Tuesday:     30 min walk 
Wednesday:  rest day
Thursday:   rest day
Friday:        30 minute walk

Still enjoying counting my steps with fitbit.  Between this challenge and the fitbit I am kept motivated!  I aim for about 7500 steps a day, although of course rest days have about 5000 and other days up round 8000 or so.

Still listening to What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty and I'm about at the half way mark.

4 comments:

  1. woohoo, well done Kathryn. I've had my fitbit almost 12 months and I'm still not 'over' checking steps on it lol. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I'm walking 35 or so minutes each day, though I've had an achy foot for a while. Luckily a heating pad helps!

    What do you think of What Alice Forgot? I've got it on hold at the library.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...