March 31, 2016

Full House Reviews Link Up April to June

Full House Challenge Badge

  • Add your reviews  here on the link in this post. At the end of June there will be a U.S. $12 prize with a book of your choice from the Book Depository or U.S. Amazon voucher, for the entries. There will be a new linky then for the next quarter and so on to the end of December.
  • Reviews are not mandatory and if you prefer to keep a list of the books read and the category they cross off the card, then you can then enter for the completion of a Full House by linking to that list on the final linky or in a comment. Final linky is also going up as I know some have finished the challenge already and most likely when you finish the challenge you just want to enter it and forget it!
  • It is possible to link to your Goodreads review if wanted.
On the linky if you could put the category rather than the name of the book that would help us to know if we read your review which box it crosses off.  You can then upload a picture of the book and we'll know what book it is.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I filled my square! I only do mini-reviews on my weekly summaries, so I can't add to the linky, but I wanted to shout somewhere that people might care. I think I'll start over again now.

    (I thought I had finished a while ago, but I had accidentally filled in the 2016 square with a 2015 book, and I only noticed when I wondered why there were two 2015 squares. Because I can't read, that's why.)

    http://libraryfrog.blogspot.com/2016/01/full-house-2016-my-favorite-kind-of.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...