This challenge is organised by Felicia over at the Geeky Blogger's Book Blog.
Another great week of walking. My new year resolution would have bombed out without this group. The key is to walk or exercise, everyone has different levels of ability and fitness, and probably a with a few goals in mind.
My goal is:
- Walk most days for at least 30 minutes, on some days up to 40 minutes.
- Feel better.
- I'll be moving - that's good for my health!
- May help to keep my blood pressure in check.
- I listen to more audiobooks - great!
- Weather - Yeah I'm a wimp. Wind has been the downside this month. Beating it!
- Tiredness after work. Haven't had to beat that yet, as still on holiday. February will be a month to conquer and overcome this block.
I walked 6 days, 35 minutes average and covering just over 3km each time. Nice!
In the coming week I hope to do the same, maybe increasing the minutes a little this time to nearer 40 min.
So - how do you exercise? How is it going?