February 28, 2014

BookBlogWalkers Check in 28th February

This challenge is organised by Felicia over at the Geeky Blogger's Book Blog.

And so February is ending and I am still walking. 

Saturday 22nd:  Went to the races in a small country town - left Punter No. 1 to go into the races and I went for a 40 minute ramble in the surrounding country - very pleasant. I had no wins though!
Sunday 23rd:  30 minute walk on my usual route.
Monday 24th: 30 minute walk on my usual route.
Tuesday 25th: Rest day. (Had developed an eye infection which left me just a little off kilter, and interfered with my reading for a day or so!)
Wednesday 26th: 20 minute walk - from school to local district library and back with my class.
Thursday 27th: 30 minute walk usual route.
Friday 28th: 30 minute walk usual route.

So now we are looking at March. Ready to go. All the best to those preparing for marathons.

4 comments:

  1. Hope your eye infection is all cleared up!

    How fun that you could take your class on a walk to the library! Looks like you are still on a good roll with getting your walks in - way to go!!!

    I have 2 weeks until my 1/2 marathon and then I can get back to my normal walking routine. Until then, I'll be focusing on some big walks!

    Have a great week!
    ~Kristin @ Always With a Book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristin. All the best for that marathon. We walk to the public library once a fortnight. Love it! We have a class card and they issue the books for a longer time period which is great too.

      Delete
  2. You are doing great!! You know... on the days I don't make it to the gym I really should just go for a walk around my neighborhood!!

    Angie
    Book Blog Walkers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie. The gym would be optimal, but a walk in the fresh air is a good second best any day!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...