November 30, 2015

Month in Review

November

Welcome in, do join me by sharing your link to your look back at this month. I'm looking forward to visiting and seeing what everyone has been up to.  The link will be open for you to share your post whenever you post over the next few days.  Do visit each others' posts.

Total books read this month: 18

Audio Books Read:
The Secret of Everything.  Barbara O'Neal
Born in Death  J.D. Robb
The Ones We Trust  Kimberly Belle

Ebooks Read
Forever This Time    Maggie McGinnis
Hidden Away     Jennie Marts
Sidekick Auralee Wallace


Paperbacks Read
Flight Lessons   Patricia Gaffney
Clean  Katherine Ashenburg
The Language of Flowers   Vanessa Diffenbaugh
The 13th Tale   Diane Setterfield
The Christmas Quilt   Jennifer Chiaverini
Dear Carolina  Kristy Woodson Harvey
Big Little Lies   Liane Moriarty
The Pagan Stone  Nora Roberts
All Night Long   Jayne Ann Krentz
The Book Thief  Markus Zusak
The Summer I Dared   Barbara Delinsky
West of Pecos   Zane Grey


Genres Read
Contemporary Romance (2)  Women's Ficton (9) Non Fiction - microhistory (1)
Romantic Suspense (3) Western (1) Urban Fantasy (1) Historical (1)

Settings Where I Read.
Vermont, Maryland, California (2), New Mexico, Montana, New York, Nth Carolina, Pennsylvania, Maine, Texas, USA. England. Sydney, Australia. Germany.

New to me authors.
Maggie McGinnis
Vanessa Diffenbaugh
Jennie Marts
Diane Setterfield
Kristy Woodson Harvey
Auralee Wallace
Markus Zusak
Kimberly Belle

Reading Challenges Completed
Australian Woman Writers Readers Challenge
Women's Fiction Reading Challenge
Authors A- Z Reading Challenge
Aussie Author Reading Challeng

Top Books for 

book cover book cover


Incoming Books.
Paperback Books Purchased:


E Books Purchased:
The Spinster's Guide to Scandalous Behaviour: Jennifer McQuiston  $5.21 U.S.

Library Books: 
The Language of Flowers   Vanessa Diffenbaugh
The Christmas Quilt   Jennifer Chiaverini
Dear Carolina  Kristy Woodson Harvey
The Pagan Stone  Nora Roberts
West of Pecos   Zane Grey
Queen of the Road   Tricia
Where Azaleas Bloom   Sherryl Woods
Learning to Breathe Karen White

Books coming from NetGalley or Edelweiss
A Girl's Guide to Moving on   Debbie Macomber

Hachette NZ
Blood Kiss   J R Ward

Audio Books 
The Seafront Tearooms - Vanessa Greene

Book Spending: $5.21 U.S. = $8 N.Z.

badge


So how did your reading month pan out?

15 comments:

  1. 18 books, well done. Looks like some great books. Well done on finishing challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great line up for November Kathryn can't wait to see what's up in December with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had an impressive reading month! I'm waiting one more day to post my wrap-up...I might finish another book...

    Big Little Lies and Language of Flowers were both favorites of mine when I read them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe the month is over!! I'm not ready for December.
    You had a really great reading month. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yay! Thank you so much for reading Dear Carolina! I hope you enjoyed it!! xo Kristy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did enjoy it and have a review to post when I have space. I could not believe it when I saw it sitting on the library bookshelf in a small town library in New Zealand. Was delighted - someone at our Kapiti library has taste!

      Delete
  6. I enjoyed the Language of Flowers and my book club enjoyed it too. It looks like Nov. was a good month for you! have a great December!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had a such a great reading month Kathryn and I see so many good books - Dear Carolina, The Language of Flowers, and Big Little Lies!!! I need to get back to Jennifer Chiaverini's quilt series - I only read the first one, which I loved, but then got hooked on her historical fiction stand-alones.

    Hope you have a great December!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had a fantastic month for books! Happy December!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    You had a great month of books. Enjoy December reading.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great month! Yay, you read The Book Thief. I love that novel, it makes me cry so much but it's so good. Hope you have a wonderful December!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice job on only spending $5.21 on books this month! I have 'The Book Thief', and I've yet to read it. I really need to get to that! :)

    I hope you have a wonderful December!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really enjoyed The Language of Flowers, a few years ago

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, 18?? You put me to shame! lol

    I loved The Book Thief and The Language of Flowers. Looks like you read quite a variety last month - and are doing well at wrapping up your 2015 challenges!

    Sue

    Book By Book

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...