March 28, 2016

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

badge

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organise yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog   and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

Jen Vincent, Teach Mentor Texts, and Kellee of Unleashing Readers decided to give It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a kidlit focus. If you read and review books in children’s literature – picture books, chapter books, middle grade novels, young adult novels, anything in the world of kidlit – join them!
a divide
Hope you all had a great Easter break, here in NZ we have Friday to Monday inclusive as part of the holiday.

I had an excellent reading week, all books were great reads 4.5 and 5.0 books. Yay! And I finished my reread by listening to the audiobook of Wedding Ring. Still a 5.0 read! And to boot .... a week of romance books. As well I am anticipating another good week with authors I love to read.

I had another  week - you know like any other week! Some family around for Easter and some gone. Time to spend with a great friend. Plus quilting - learning new things and reading, lawn mowing etc. Some TV watching. It's how I like to end the day with some pre-recorded programme.             

What I read last week:

Once a Rancher book cover Reunion Pass Book cover

Offensive Behavior book cover Wedding Ring book cover


What I am reading at present:

What We Find book cover
Just started listening to:
Marked in Flesh book cover




Up next:

Under Italian Skies book cover Lies and Other Acts of Love book cover

Posts from the last week:


a divide

22 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely Easter weekend. With the grandkids visiting I didn't get much reading accomplished, but they are worth it! Looking forward to the Linda Lael Miller books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter! Glad you had a great reading week. And here's to another good one ahead- and a long weekend! I like to end the day catching up on some shows too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter! Lovely books...I've been eyeing What We Find....thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for good reading! It sounds like you had a nice week with family time. That is always good too.
    Our spring break is this week so I am not sure how we (my daughter at work) are juggling kids. Sometimes they are at the office so that can impacts productivity. I remember, they are only little for a short time!

    I'm looking forward to your thoughts on Reunion Pass. What We Find is on my list for later in the week. I hope this is a another good and happy week for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been busy reading. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing better than a good reading week. :) Hope you had a great Easter weekend.
    I have Lies and Other Acts of Love on my reading list this week as well. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had a good Easter and a good week reading. Don't you love it when all your books in one week are all really enjoyable! I like to watch my shows when my eyes are too tired for reading. I'm awaiting my new reading glasses, takes 2 weeks to be made. Here's to another good one ahead...

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice when you have a week full of good books! We have a long weekend here too...it was nice to wake up and not have to work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here's to good reading weeks! Happy to say I had one, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't it the best to have such a great reading week!! I hope you're enjoying the Carr book. I really loved that one. She's comfort reading for me. Friday to Monday holiday?! I'm jealous. I wish I was off work today for the holiday. :) Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the title Offensive Behaviour and everyone's a virgin at something, it made me smile. Enjoy the week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved Lies & Other Acts of Love - I hope you enjoy it! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait to start Marked in Flesh. I have really enjoyed the other books in this series. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All your books are new to me. They look really good and most of the covers are really eye catching. DH and I finished watching The House of Cards-Season 4. Now we have to pick another. I am still not at full reading potential and now this morning I have a sore throat and am feeling feverish! Yuk!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anne Bishop's books have been on my radar forever, but I haven't had a chance to start them yet! I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, you read a lot last week! And sounds like you had a nice Easter weekend. We traveled to see family, so much more hectic here!

    Enjoy your books this week -

    Sue

    Book By Book

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great reading week for you.

    Sounds like a nice Easter weekend too.

    ENJOY this upcoming reading week, Kathryn.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  18. I loved Richard's Wedding Ring and now you have me wanting to reread it! It was such a wonderful book. I just finished Once a Rancher and I have Reunion Pass coming up. I'm excited to see what you think of them. Enjoy your reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. A lot of reading accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love super-long weekends - looks like you just enjoyed one of those - and with a lot of reading to boot! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I need to check if Robyn Carr is on my TBR list. Glad you had a great reading week. Knitting podcasts have been my addiction of late. I need to make more time to read at night at least.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...