January 3, 2013

Rapture in Death.

#4 Rapture in Death by J. D. Robb
Romantic Suspense.
Paperback.


Goodreads summary.
They died with smiles on their faces. Three apparent suicides: a brilliant engineer, an infamous lawyer, and a controversial politician. Three strangers with nothing in common—and no obvious reason for killing themselves. Lieutenant Eve Dallas found the deaths suspicious. And her instincts paid off when autopsies revealed small burns on the brains of the victims. 

This book has sat on my shelf for a long time. I have decided that 2013 is the time to put a slight dent in this series and so I will read some more of them this year.
While I am not really a big fan of romantic suspense I like the relationship of Eve and Roarke and want to follow their development of character and relationship through the series. I had in read over 24hours, so with me that is always a good sign because if I like a book I pick it up every chance I have.

I liked trying to pick who the murderer was and of course Robb leads the reader up the garden path so to speak with clues, but are they to the murderer. However I did have an inkling of the actual murderer so it wasn't a surprise when it came. ( I am one of those readers who reads the end of the book to find out, but in this case I refrained.)  


Personal Challenge 2013 - Read 5 of a series.
Evie's TBR Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...