October 7, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Sheila at Book Journey runs It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

I missed the post last week as I was caught up with family matters and so reading suffered. However I have finished the Psy/Changeling series and will now have to wait for 2014 for the next one.
I read:
Book cover Tangle of Need
Book cover  Heart of Obsidian

Loved both of these and of course the series in general.
I have just started reading:
Whiskey Beach by Nora Roberts

Up after that:
I am not sure!  Possibly A Hero to Come Home To by Marilyn Pappano or another in the JD Robb series, I think I am up to #9 Loyalty in Death.  

Recent Stuck in Books Book Hop Giveaway:
Congratulations to my winner who was Krutula N from India.  She chose to receive Angel's Blood by Nalini Singh.  I haven't read this series yet, and I won't for awhile.  I will give paranormal a rest!!

Happy reading to everyone for the coming week.

8 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your thoughts on Whiskey Beach, I picked it up on audio but haven't started as review books are shouting my name lol. Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing the series! I love the JD Robb series but despair of ever catching up!

    Have a fab week!
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't heard of that series before, so I'll have to check it out. Hope you enjoy your next read :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luv your choices. I want to get into the J.D. Robb series. Also want to read Whiskey Beach. I love all of Nora Roberts' fat books like Homeport, The Reef, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am curious about Whiskey Beach. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have had my eye on Whiskey Beach....and I need to read more of the J. D. Robb series...enjoy your week. Here's MY WEEKLY SUNDAY/MONDAY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed Whiskey Beach and recently read that the audio was re-recorded. Love, love the "In Death" series (in print and audio). What ever you choose, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ENJOY your week and your reading.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...