June 23, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?
Sheila at Book Journey runs It's Monday! What Are You Reading?
Thank you to Sheila for hosting this meme, which always adds books to my TBR wishlist!


Book Blog Walkers
Exercise was good too, I managed five days of exercise - walking all five days with two days rest. When I want to excuse myself, I think of others doing this challenge and I trudge on out! The book I am listening to while I walk is still No Place Like Home by Barbara Samuel.  Up to about chapter 13 out of 21.

Books I read during the week:
2nd in the Due South series.

2nd book in series.
Both are review books and those reviews will be during the next week.

At present I am reading:
Shield of Winter by Nalini Singh.
This book arrived in the post on Friday from the Book Dep, and I decided it was going to be the next read.  I am not a very big paranormal reader, however Nalini Singh hooked me into her books with the first one I read last year.  

Up next:
Talking After Midnight by Dakota Cassidy.
I haven't ever read anything by this author, but generally I like books published by Harlequin Mira so I decided to try her out.

22 comments:

  1. I really liked the first book in the Sarah Morgan series but I forgot about the second one. I will have to check it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christine I liked this one enough to go back and read the previous one!

      Delete
  2. Not my genre but enjoy the books and have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all read a wide variety of genres, I often meet lots of ones I don't read either!

      Delete
  3. You are definitely nudging me to continue with Nalini's Psy-Changeling series. Yay you on the walking, I had a really good week for a change and I know exactly what you mean, I often want to pike out but checking in with the group keeps me some-what motivated lol.
    Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. With the Psy series, I just got caught up and then you have an addict!

      Delete
  4. I'm glad Shield finally arrived and I hope you are enjoying it!

    Keep calm and read on!
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never read a book by Dakota Cassidy, but have been seeing her books around lately. Hope you enjoy it! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it will be interesting to try her out, always a little anxiety when reading a new author!

      Delete
  6. Congrats on sticking with your walking. I really need to make exercising a higher priority. Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pat, this year i have exercised more because of the blogwalker's challenge, it is perfect for me.

      Delete
  7. Listening to a good book can help you go the distance. Have a great week and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine, walking sure moves my listening along and the other way around as well!

      Delete
  8. Your review books look good...enjoy! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love, love, LOVE Nalini Singh :) She's one of my favourite authors :D I hope you like that one and your next read which sound great!
    Thanks for stopping by my It's Monday!
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good, so nice to know someone else who loves her books!

      Delete
  10. I liked Shield of Winter a lot. I hope you do too. Come see my busy week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleased you liked it, I am over half way and liking it very much!

      Delete
  11. Suddenly Last Summer is getting some good buzz!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I have the first in Dakota Cassidy's "accidentally" series. I'll have to read it one of these days.
    I hope your week has been good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...