February 28, 2018

Reading Month in Review 2018

February

Welcome in, do join me by sharing your link to your look back at this month. I'm looking forward to visiting and seeing what everyone has been up to.  The link will be open for you to share your post whenever you post over the next few days.  Do visit each others' posts.

Total books read this month: 11

This Must Be the Place Maggie O'Farrell  4 stars
Still Me Jojo Moyes   4.5  stars
The Great Alone Kristin Hannah   5 stars
The Pearl Sister   Lucinda Riley    5 stars
The Memories That Make Us  Vanessa Carnvale   4 stars
The First Kiss of Spring   Emily March 4 stars
I'll Be Your Blue Sky  Marissa de los Santos  4.5 stars
The Woman Left Behind Linda Howard 4 stars
The Week at the Lake   Wendy Wax   4 stars
The Good Liar   Catherine MacKenzie  4 stars
Fatal Chaos   Marie Force   3.5 stars

Book Formats:

PaperbackThree
E-BookSeven
AudiobookThree
From TBR shelfOne
Review BooksFive
From my New Shelf   One


Genres Read


Contemporary RomanceTwo
Crime/SuspenseThree
FantasyZero
Historical FictionTwo
MemoirZero
FictionFour


New to me authors.
Maggie O"Farrell
Vanessa Carnvale

Top Book for February


Looking Forward to Reading in March...

Australian author Natasha Lester writes such good books so I am really looking forward to this one.
book cover


Incoming Books.
Paperback Books Purchased:
I listened to this author on a podcast and was really impressed and then another author spoke about this book elsewhere and I couldn't resist.
book cover



E Books Purchased:
Some freebies!  Who knows - I may even read them!
book cover book cover book cover
Purchased
Fatal Chaos is newly published, the others are Kindle  back books of authors I like.
book cover book cover book cover

book cover


Library Books: 
book cover book cover


Books coming from NetGalley or Edelweiss
book cover book cover book cover

book cover

Accepted to Review
book cover


Audio Books Purchased from Audible with credits.
book cover book cover



badge


So how did your reading month pan out?

18 comments:

  1. Looks like some very interesting books coming up! I especially love the cover of The Paris Seamstress. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading 11 books is impressive. I feel like I started a lot of books in February, but I struggled to finish them. Have a great March!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did fantastic! The |Good Liar is the only book of hers I haven't read. I must do so. Happy March!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post looks beautiful! You have such great organizational skills...you have lots of new books that are not familiar to me at all but they look so good...especially A Soft Place To Land.
    I know you will enjoy all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job this month! I just requested the first in the Lucinda Riley series from the library and I can't wait! Hope March is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love Kate Hewitt’s books! I’ve read several of her books. She’s one of my favorite authors. I have Meet Me at Willoughby Close, but haven’t read it yet. ( :

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice!! Hope you enjoy your March reading!!

    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/02/my-february-wrap-up-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice job! My month was pathetic: https://wordsandpeace.com/2018/03/01/2018-february-wrap-up/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great month! I love how you mix it up with the genres...I was mostly stuck with mysteries/thrillers.

    I am looking forward to reading The Good Liar this next month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had a great month - and I'm so glad to see you enjoyed The Pearl Sister! I just love that series!!!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful cover for The Paris Seamstress. Great stats for this month Kathryn.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Great Alone is one I am so looking forward to reading. Another great month of reading for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, you went through a good amount of review books this month. I've been trying to limit review books because I find they come with added stress, but every once in a while, they are hard to resist. Wishing you a wonderful March!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like a pretty good month! Hope you have a great March!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait for the Seven Sister's book #5. As soon as I finish those beautiful books I feel like I have to wait forever for the next one! Lucinda Riley is fabulous isn't she?!? I think the Pearl Sister is tied with the first book in the series as my favorite! Congrats on a great month, I hope March is also a successful month of reading for you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You did great, Kathryn! I had a good February as well. Those books are all new to me. I have Still Me on a dusty bookshelf somewhere. Hope you have a great March!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...